Discover The Benefits of UPPCL POWER For UP Energy Consumers
A video message created as part of the campaign is being shared on social media platforms, describing the advantages of paying electricity bills on time. According to Up Govt, if you pay your electric bill in full before the due date, you will receive a 1% discount and avoid disconnection-related inconveniences.
By visiting the Bajaj Finserv website, customers can pay their UPPCL bill with their debit card, credit card, or internet banking. Customers who live in rural areas and need help paying their current bill payment online may do so using the mobile app of Bajaj Finserv. In rural areas, women from self-help groups known as ‘Bijli sakhis’ have also been collecting electricity bills. Customers can check their meter number to see if their bijli pay bill is correct.
Here are the Benefits of UPPCL POWER for UP Energy Consumers
UPPCL POWER (Providing Overall Well-being and Electricity Reliability) is a program launched by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) to provide several benefits to energy consumers in Uttar Pradesh. Some of the benefits of UPPCL POWER’s current bill payment are:
- Improved power supply: UPPCL POWER aims to improve the power supply in the state by reducing the number of power outages and ensuring that power is available to consumers around the clock. This can help improve the quality of life for consumers who depend on a reliable power supply for their daily needs.
- Digital metering and billing: UPPCL mpower also aims to improve the billing process by introducing digital metering and billing. This can help in reducing errors in billing and enhance transparency in the billing process.
- Subsidized electricity rates: UPPCL POWER provides subsidized electricity rates to specific categories of consumers, such as those from economically weaker sections, farmers, and industries. This can reduce the financial burden on these consumers and promote socio-economic development.
- Energy conservation: UPPCL POWER encourages consumers to conserve energy by promoting energy-efficient appliances and providing incentives for the same. This can help reduce the overall energy consumption in the state, promoting sustainability and reducing the carbon footprint.
- Grievance redressal: UPPCL POWER provides a reliable mechanism to address consumer complaints and grievances. This can help improve consumer satisfaction and build trust between the consumers and the UPPCL.
How Can You Pay Your UPPCL Electricity Bill Online?
To pay your UPPCL current bill payment online with Bajaj Finserv, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv website or open the Bajaj Finserv app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the “Recharge and Bill Payments” section.
- Select “Electricity” and “UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited” as your operator.
- Enter your UPPCL account number and click on “Submit.”
- Verify your UPPCL account details, including the bill amount and due date.
- Choose a payment method. You can pay using your Bajaj Finserv wallet balance, debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Enter the required payment details and click on “Pay Now.”
- Once the payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation message with the transaction details.
That’s it! Your energy bill has been paid online through Bajaj Finserv. However, remember to keep a record of your transaction details for future reference.
Overall, UPPCL POWER aims to provide overall well-being and electricity reliability to the energy consumers in Uttar Pradesh by providing several benefits, such as improved power supply, digital metering and billing, subsidized electricity rates, energy conservation, and grievance redressal. To ensure timely payment of power bills during the lockdown, CM Yogi Adityanth directed that the bank charge for online payment of electricity bills be borne by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL mpower). During a review meeting to analyze individuals’ challenges during the lockdown, the CM issued the instructions.
Read also: Reduce Your Energy Bill for Small Businesses